Ceilidh's are the best way to meet lots of lovely people very quickly - join us, its brilliant fun!
We have -
- Canned Haggis Ceilidh Band
- Licenced Bar
- Welcome table if you are new
- No need to know the dances as they
- Doors open 7.30pm - 11pm
- Tickets £9 sold at any Mojo event or £9.50 via paypal (50p Paypal charge)
- The Lauriston Hall is just fabulous, we can make it light and airey (if we twiddle with the right knobs)
This is a charity ceilidh, proceeds from this event will be going to two events we are supporting Malawi Bike Ride & The Edinburgh Moonwalk. Several members of this group are taking part in.
There will be a raffle at this event, if you have any idea's for brilliant prizes or are willing to donate one please let us know.
Please note early start and early finish 7.30 - 11 pm. We will head to a local bar afterwards.
Last 4 Mojo ceilidh's have sold out!! Lets make it 5.
21st April 2012 - Lauriston Hall - 7.30 -11pm
28 Lauriston St Edinburgh 0131-229-9821
Tickets (£9 )available @ http://www.meetup.com/EdinburghMojo/events/53474082/